Oh #5. Greg.
Greg was the one guy that I really gave a fair shot at. I really rooted for him from the beginning and tried really hard to make us become a couple. But he had baggage... and she hated me.
He was a fun guy to be around, really didn't take himself too seriously. He had a great job and invested his money well. He treated me like a woman should be treated.. which at this point I had thought was a lost art. He seemed to be really honest with me about everything. Everything but his living situation. I knew that he lived with a woman that was his friend. I also found out that she was his ex girlfriend, and he paid all of her bills, and that she hated me even though we never met. He would never let me meet her, I could only go to his house when she was gone. I felt like I was sneaking around or something and it really started to bother me. She would call and text him dozens of times when we were out on dates. It was just so weird to me. So I broke it off with Greg because I could not stand that feeling I would get around him after awhile. I felt like him and his ex had some unresolved issues, and I was in the middle of it. For people that know me, they know that I do not deal with drama. I will avoid it at all costs. So we broke it off.
About 3 months after we were done I get a call from Greg saying that he really missed me and wanted to meet up to talk. I decided to see what he wanted because I really did like this guy, I was just put in a bad situation before. So we talked and decided that we would date again. His roommate had found an apartment that she was moving into and he said that they were not really even friends anymore. I'm all about giving people a second chance. So we dated again, and I even took him to my company Rockies game. My coworkers really liked him and I thought maybe I had finally made a good decision for once about a guy. That all changed that night. His ex/roommate called to tell him that she decided that she could not afford a place on her own and that she was not moving out. She also started asking about me and saying really rude stuff about me. I asked if he was going to let her stay in the house. This woman by the way, was 27 at the time. He said he could never kick her out of the house. So I ended our whatever we had, then and there. I told him to never talk to me again. So that is his story.
No comments:
Post a Comment