Friday, October 22, 2010

#1

So I will try to go in order with these men. I may use their real names, I may not.  I have gained friendships with only a couple, so I will try to protect the privacy of those.  My real friends reading this will know who most of these men are. 

The first one was Jose.  He was a cutie, and I had actually met him before I had actually broken up with my ex-fiance.  We seemed to have a lot in common, both loved music, concerts and having a good beer. We clicked from the first date and were inseparable after that.  Jose even came to my best friend's 21st birthday party and my friends loved him to death.  So what went wrong?

A few things.... he was still in love with his ex girlfriend.  So really, no matter what I did would have changed the end result.  I guess that I was hurt that he could not have figured this fact out before he decided to try a relationship with me. Jose has also been the only man that I have cried over in this entire dating experience.  I also felt that this man was at a huge cross-roads in his life and needed to figure out a lot about himself.

I also have come to conclude a few things about myself with him.  I was over clingy, jealous of other women in his life, and always did what he wanted to do.  These are not normal traits of my personality, so I think it was a good thing that we did not work out in the end.   

No comments:

Post a Comment