Friday, October 22, 2010

#3

Last one for the night....

#3 was Nick.. I think... or was Lewis. Damn this is getting harder to remember the order.  I will say it's Lewis.  Oh god, where do I begin with Lewis?  He was a few years younger than me to start with.  On our first date I would have sworn he was a normal cute guy. He was in school for the same major as me and really had some amazing goals in his life.  He was even cool when these drunk Canadian guys that asked to join our shuffle board game. Date #3 with his friends... I was proved wrong.  We went bowling first, where he drank an amazing amount of beer, and made me pay for it... and the game and rentals.  Really, he couldn't afford a bowling date with me? Then we went to eat in the downtown area of Fort Collins with his friends. After wards we went on a short walk.  Lewis found it necessary to scream at every car that drove by. And he screamed like a girl. Then he decided that he was going to do cart wheels and various other stunts on college street.  

I decided after this date that we would not be a great match at all.  Ever.  I told him that we could try to stay friends. After I stated that he continued to text me twice a week asking me to hang out.  He always asked last minute and when I was busy.  I finally got a text one day stating that I obviously did not want to be his friend and that he was deleting my number and never wanted to talk to me again.  My roommate and I had a long laugh over the immaturity of this text.  So that was the end of Lewis to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment