Ok, so I am on a role tonight... and trying to avoid studying that should be done!
#2 was a guy that I met from online dating. I do believe that online dating can work. I know people that have met online and are happily married. I met Zach only like a week after being dumped by Jose. I really think that I just needed an ego boost. Well, he sure helped with that! Zach adored me from our first date. He was tall, handsome (even though one of my friends didn't think so, and you know who you are. lol), graduated from the School of Mines in Golden, and had a a great job. Did I mention that he lived a block from Wash Park to top it off? He was also an athlete.. played softball and worked out. His parents had a few properties that he vacationed at. So you may say, why are you not with this one? He got to meet a couple of my friends, and they said that his personalty reminded them of my ex-fiance. That was the end of that. I was not going to get myself caught up in that again. So that was the end of Zach.....
No comments:
Post a Comment