I just wanted to take a break from writing about men I have dated. I wanted to analyze some other things for awhile. I want to talk about family. First off, I have an amazing family that means the world to me. I have a mother who has a heart of gold, a father who loves me even though I am not his blood, a sister that has been through a lot with me, another sister that is amazing and I look up to her, and my brother who is a great friend to have.
When you are younger, you do not realize that your siblings will someday be your best friends and emotional rocks in your life. I never really felt like they were my friends when I was younger. I was the oldest and was the bossy sister that tried to help mom keep everyone in line. I had to make sure that my sisters did not pick on my brother, so they would gang up on us a lot. All four of us fought all of the time over really childish things. Looking back, you may have thought that we hated each other most of the time. Fighting will happen when every child has a completely different personality.
Now that I am in my mid twenties I have learned to appreciate all the different qualities that my siblings have. My brother is a fun guy to take to concerts and games with. We really don't talk too much when we hang out. I just enjoy his company and the man that he is turning into. I think that he is the most like me out of all of my siblings. He is very rebellious. He is never listening to my mother, comes home late all the time, never calls her, and goes to school when he feels like it. Funny thing is, he is very smart and I think he is going to go far in life.
I have lived with one of my sisters before. I love her so much, but I have never fought with someone as much as I did with her. We have very different views on how a life should be lived. I also believe that when we lived together we were at very different stages of our lives. She wanted to party and have fun... I was working full-time and going to school part-time.I was also trying to have a relationship with a man that emotional drained me all the time. So, sadly to say, that experience probably did not help our relationship. I did learn a lot about her and have a better insight into who she is as a person.
My other sister is brave. I could never be as brave as her and keep my life together like she has. My sister got pregnant when she was very young. She decided to keep the baby even though at that time the dad was not in the picture. She also decided to finish school. I have no idea where she finds the strength to take care of her child and go to school, but she does. And she does a great job at it. I know that my mother does help her out a lot, but my sister still does most of the work.
So, I just wanted to state that I love my siblings and I look forward to grow even closer to each of them as the years go by. I know that no matter what, they are there for me.
Haha im just the sibling who has been through alot with you?
ReplyDelete